Senior Design Engineer – Dams & Tunnels
We are the lead national consultancy firm working as Project Management, Design and Supervision Consultants (PMDSC) for the Mahaweli Water Security Investment Program (MWSIP) under the Ministry of Irrigation funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
We are looking for qualified and experienced Resident Engineer (mainly related to Irrigation Canals, Tunnels and Dams):
- Should have a BSc Civil Engineer (Preferably with a Charter)
- Should have at least 15 years of experience at least about 10 years should be related to project
management of mega-projects that include reservoirs, tunnels in soil and rock, dams, and large canals.
- Should have experience of working in working as a Resident Engineer in complex projects in similar
geographical and topographical settings.
- Should be competent in contract management, quality assurance and quality control, safety, compliance with safeguards, risk management, project controlling, claim management, etc.
- Should be below 60 years.
Job Location: Dambulla
Please mention the applied position in the subject of the email.